Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Newsletter, you sons of bitches! And daughters of bitches, too. It’s for everyone really. jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 20 minutes ago
- Yep. I write short films too. I AM RENAISSANCE MAN! Or just a hack with a short attention span. jakebible.com/screenplays/ 3 hours ago
- Ooo, I’m watching someone type a comment on FB while I compose a tweet. 21st Century, bitches! 5 hours ago
- @JayRequard Right! 5 hours ago
- Know what would be a good idea? For publishers to have social media links on their author listings. Get on that, publishers! GET ON IT! 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com