Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What makes this satire is that the real number is closer to 68%. twitter.com/TheOnion/statu… 29 minutes ago
- @tsundere_fox ME MADE OF SMART WORDS! 30 minutes ago
- Free micro-fiction for your face! YOUR FACE! FREE! FACE! READ NOW! jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 hours ago
- It’s Friday! Know what that means? Free drabbles! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party now! DO IT! jakebible.com/category/frida… 5 hours ago
- Good Morning! I’m drinking coffee and writing a drabble. The coffee is for me, but the drabble is FOR YOU! I GIVE! 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com