Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Get the latest episode of Writing In Suburbia, my take on being a pro writer in my suburban world. jakebible.com/category/writi… 14 minutes ago
- Writing In Suburbia #54: The Internet Is Wrong About You! Go get you some pro writing tips for your earholes! jakebible.com/category/writi… 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee, picking winners of audiobook codes and signed paperbacks, keeping’ it real. 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! The coffee isn’t brewing fast enough, y’all. NOT FAST ENOUGH! 1 day ago
- @johnkaufeld @mythwits It was a great time! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com