Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I have had a cup of coffee and completed health insurance open enrollment. I WIN! Gonna go apple picking later! I WIN AGAIN! 2 hours ago
- Did you read tonight’s free drabble? It was spooky! SPOOKY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! jakebible.com/category/frida… 13 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/09/30/fri… https://t.co/txU9rmshxF 16 hours ago
- I give. It’s that simple. Sure, it’s only 100 words a week, but IT’S STILL GIVING! Greedy bastards… jakebible.com/category/frida… 20 hours ago
- What makes this satire is that the real number is closer to 68%. twitter.com/TheOnion/statu… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com