Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning. No exclamation point. Car may need new transmission. I sure as shit need more coffee. 10 hours ago
- @nzbsu Can’t get Sonarr to connect to you now after yesterday’s issues. Help! 1 day ago
- Good Morning. Coffee and editing. The never ending editing. I say kill me now, but that would make all previous editing pointless. 1 day ago
- Good Morning! I’ve had the coffee, made the breakfast, shall clean the breakfast, then tackle the backyard. TACKLE IT TO THE EXTREME! 2 days ago
- @SteveBonaparte1 Stupid work… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com