Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Coffee. That’s what releases the kraken. Lots and lots of coffee. Just sayin’. 3 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Basically any and all advice about writing you listen to beyond "diversify your revenue streams" is time you should be s… 1 day ago
- @MattFnWallace In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. Full 17:23 version. On repeat. 1 day ago
- RT @JamieMason_: MJ Rose's THE WITCH OF PAINTED SORROWS is only .99 on Kindle! You should get this. It is very good. amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 1 day ago
- Howdy. It’s a fine Monday. Fine, fine Monday. *looks into empty coffee cup* Probably gonna start sucking when I come down, but… *shrug* 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com