Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- You like space adventure mixed with crime and ultra-violence? Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter is for you, you sicko! amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 41 minutes ago
- Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter is now available for your Kindle eyeholes! YOUR KINDLE DOES HAVE EYEHOLES! SHUT UP! amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 3 hours ago
- Nothing says Happy Holidays like a novel about blood and revenge IN SPACE! Get Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter now! amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 6 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #FridayReads @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 9 hours ago
- Good Morning! It’s fecking cold out there. Fecking cold. Good thing I got me coffee! Aye. 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com