Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Of all the coffee, this is the best. Because it is happening right now. My standards are low. 12 hours ago
- See us all! @DarinKennedy @NancyNorthcott @mirymom1 @StuartJaffe @MistyMassey @authorajhartley @jmattsaunders… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @OandFPodcast: LADYCASTLE #2 from writer @DelilahSDawson is out today! She talks about LadyCastle, #StarWars, and more on ep 145! https:… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! I have had coffee. One accomplishment at a time is how I’m tackling today. 1 day ago
- It’s the end of the world as we know it! And only the grotesques can save humanity! Get Stone Cold Bastards now! amazon.com/Stone-Cold-Bas… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com