Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee with the wife. We’re using separate mugs, in case you were worried. Which you were. Calm down. 21 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Checkmate. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalWellness podcast post by @jakebible bit.ly/2eRcTLX 21 hours ago
- RT @StuartJaffe: I can write only so fast. Check out these great writers while you wait: @GailZMartin @JeanneAdams @johnhartness @DarinKenn… 21 hours ago
- 30+ scifi ebooks is the prize. 4 free ebooks is the gift. Totally worth it, y’all. scifibridge.com 2 days ago
- You want free scifi ebooks? I got ya some free scifi ebooks! And a chance to win 30+ more! BAM! scifibridge.com 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com