Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Thanks for the RTs today, y’all! 17 hours ago
- AUDIOBOOK VOICE ARTISTS! DROP TEAM ZERO IS UP FOR AUDITION! acx.com/titleview/A3FI… 22 hours ago
- @GregoryMilneArt Yeah, I saw that. Oh, well, that’s how the biz goes. 22 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/07/22/fri… 1 day ago
- Of course, Stranger Things has the best Carpenter-esque score. Totally nails the eerie synth sounds. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com