Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @johnhartness: Writing Rants is live on iTunes! I swear about the publishing industry and give advice on building a career - https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- @MykeCole BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!!! 5 hours ago
- Sooooooo, what’s up, yo? 11 hours ago
- Coffee. That’s what releases the kraken. Lots and lots of coffee. Just sayin’. 15 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Basically any and all advice about writing you listen to beyond "diversify your revenue streams" is time you should be s… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com