Posted on December 7, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don’t be that guy or gal that doesn’t own Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter. Don’t be that person. $.99 right now. amazon.com/ROAK-Galactic-… 5 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party is all about me giving free micro-fiction to you. And blood. Usually they're about blood. jakebible.com/category/frida… 8 hours ago
- I dropped a new episode of Writing In Suburbia this week. Have you listened? Well, have you? jakebible.com/category/writi… 11 hours ago
- New reviews are pouring in for Roak! Still on sale for $.99. See what all the buzz is about! amazon.com/ROAK-Galactic-… 14 hours ago
- I announced some contests yesterday. Are you in the know? GET IN THE KNOW! jakebible.com/2017/06/21/con… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com