Posted on December 7, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @axemanphoto Thanks! Yes, look for it next week! 7 hours ago
- Know what else is FREE? The Asheville/WNC Writers Coffeehouse! If you’re in the area, swing on by! facebook.com/groups/3921340… 7 hours ago
- Did you know there is a FREE prequel short story to Dead Mech? There is! amazon.com/One-Foggy-Nigh… 10 hours ago
- You want more FREE STUFF? How about my pro writing podcast? Writing In Suburbia is totally free! jakebible.com/category/writi… 13 hours ago
- I’m all about the FREE STUFF! Check out my free micro-fiction every week! FNDP, yo! jakebible.com/category/frida… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com