Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Trying to write, but someone has other ideas. instagram.com/p/BQ8ELLEFswlR… 12 hours ago
- Good Morning! It is raining and I have LOTS of coffee. Guess I’ll finish another novel today. 15K words, here I come! 14 hours ago
- Thanks for the book birthday love, y’all! 23 hours ago
- RT @johnhartness: Bought all my stuff? Get great books by @GailZMartin @RickGualtieri @authorajhartley @JeanneAdams @StuartJaffe @jake… 23 hours ago
- Keep calm and call a gargoyle! Stone Cold Bastards is out today! amazon.com/Stone-Cold-Bas… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com