Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Jake On Jake: Get To Writing!.
- RT @jakebible: You want some kick-ass adventure? You want to travel through space and time? You want to meet an ankylosaurus named Elvis? G… 9 hours ago
- RT @ArmandAuthor: The Prolific Writer Ep 064: Jake Bible on Four Weeks to a Finished Novel buff.ly/2s8yYLF via @ProjectEntNet @Writ… 9 hours ago
- RT @Ruby_Stevens: She was also a lesbian, and you've spent your entire career fighting tooth and nail against the humanity of people like h… 16 hours ago
- RT @ProjectEntNet: The Prolific Writer Ep 064: Jake Bible on Four Weeks to a Finished Novel buff.ly/2s8yYLF via @ProjectEntNet @Wri… 18 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee and car repairs! Saturday! 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com