Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @alexrwhite: Today is the official release day of my book, EVERY MOUNTAIN MADE LOW, in stores everywhere! instagram.com/p/BL-9HKRDTie/ 23 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Drinking some coffee and laughing at how folks are freaking out over TWD. You think that was bad? Oh, just you wait! 53 minutes ago
- RT @KanonenTracker: "Kaiju Winter" von @jakebible bei uns bewerten und Bücher gewinnen! leserkanone.de/index.php?befe… 54 minutes ago
- RT @outfortune: If you enjoyed my GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO-themed post on @jakebible's blog, you can now own the book for only 99¢! https://t.co/j… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! I’m drinking coffee and avoiding Walking Dead spoilers. I’ll catch y’all tomorrow! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com