Posted on January 11, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- You know what makes a party really great? 100 words of free micro-fiction! It does! Shut up! jakebible.com/category/frida… 24 minutes ago
- What’s a drabble? 100 words of fiction love! I share all that love FOR FREE! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 3 hours ago
- Novel writing! It’s what I does! 5 hours ago
- @sblackmoore @ChuckWendig Now I’m hungry. Thanks. 5 hours ago
- It’s Friday, so be sure to catch up on all the free drabbles before the next one drops! BAM! jakebible.com/category/frida… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com