Posted on January 11, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- You want free fiction every single week? Want to get it without lifting a finger? Then sign up for my mailing list… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Drinking last cup of egg nog coffee while I wait for Spotify to GET… instagram.com/p/BcuiX3zlXpCz… 4 hours ago
- @JamieMason_ Yep. Even "poopfart" works better. Adding the "y"s ruins it. People... 5 hours ago
- Two awesome peoples will be in Hickory! HEAR THAT, HICKORY! Go hang with @bethrevis and @mightymur tonight! twitter.com/mightymur/stat… 5 hours ago
- @JamieMason_ Everyone knows adults say "shittyfucky". Jeez... 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com