Posted on January 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Severed Press has put Z-Burbia on sale for free! FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 2 hours ago
- RT @alexrwhite: Today is the official release day of my book, EVERY MOUNTAIN MADE LOW, in stores everywhere! instagram.com/p/BL-9HKRDTie/ 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! Drinking some coffee and laughing at how folks are freaking out over TWD. You think that was bad? Oh, just you wait! 4 hours ago
- RT @KanonenTracker: "Kaiju Winter" von @jakebible bei uns bewerten und Bücher gewinnen! leserkanone.de/index.php?befe… 4 hours ago
- RT @outfortune: If you enjoyed my GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO-themed post on @jakebible's blog, you can now own the book for only 99¢! https://t.co/j… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com