Posted on January 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- New Release! Fighting Iron 2: Perdition Plains! jakebible.com/2016/07/27/new… https://t.co/bhKRlZlkET 19 hours ago
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Still time buy a copy in advance & have it personalized re our @Malaprops reading! malaprops.com/event/shared-w… @JuliaLizEll… 21 hours ago
- RT @Malaprops: So many fun things to get excited about today! @westlyer https://t.co/mJJ3MuQ9YW 21 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today I do something! Tomorrow I do something! I will do all the somethings! 23 hours ago
- @pnichman Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com