Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @eiffinbee Hopefully I get to write more. 12 minutes ago
- @CyberCowboy @TheatreBrian Cool. Link is in original tweet. 13 minutes ago
- Thanks for the RTs today, y’all! 19 hours ago
- AUDIOBOOK VOICE ARTISTS! DROP TEAM ZERO IS UP FOR AUDITION! acx.com/titleview/A3FI… 1 day ago
- @GregoryMilneArt Yeah, I saw that. Oh, well, that’s how the biz goes. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com