Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! I took out the trash. NOW I’M COMING FOR YOU! Not really. I got coffee to drink. No time for your drama. Sheesh. 17 minutes ago
- There isn’t a moon, asteroid, space station, or planet that can hide a target from the galaxy’s best bounty hunter.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Chase Lawter can control the space between dimensions. With his crack team composed of an ex-Fae assassin, an omnis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- A man that can manipulate the space between dimensions! A shaved, omnisexual yeti! A human, ex-Fae assassin! A zomb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @mrsjenwheeler: I’m tired. I blame @jakebible for writing good stuff that needs to be read until you can’t physically keep your eyes ope… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com