Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Severed Press has put Z-Burbia on sale for free! FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 4 hours ago
- It’s almost my birthday, so my gift to you is Z-Burbia! For FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 7 hours ago
- The one that started it all! Z-Burbia is free for only a limited time! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 10 hours ago
- @sugerobi @AmazonKindle I hope so too. ;) 12 hours ago
- Z-Burbia is on sale for free! WHAT A BARGAIN! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com