Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/07/29/fri… https://t.co/56QH5sQCFy 14 hours ago
- RT @ABWVoiceOvers: Salvage Merc One: The Daedalus System will be out in a few days! Look for it! @jakebible 15 hours ago
- RT @bookSCREAM: @jakebible Another great deal! We featured MEGA in today's newsletter! bkscr.me/8czkAF Have a great day! 15 hours ago
- eepurl.com/b_ArXH Free stuff! New stuff! Cool stuff! 23 hours ago
- Just in case you are into far-future mech westerns. Fighting Iron 2: Perdition Plains is out now! amazon.com/Fighting-Iron-… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com