Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee while dealing with resetting passwords. Fun. FUN! 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! It’s office time which means it’s coffee time! THE TWO TIMELINES ARE CROSSING! 23 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Checkmate. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalWellness podcast post by @jakebible bit.ly/2eRcTLX 23 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: HoHoHo! #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 23 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/12/02/fri… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com