Posted on August 2, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @ChuckWendig: WANDERERS is still $2.99 for your Kindlemachine, though no idea how long that lasts -- and I may not be back to check beca… 13 hours ago
- RT @Ferrinus: i’m in the moloch cult. i’m in the mammon cult. i’m in the combination moloch cult and mammon cult 21 hours ago
- RT @carolecadwalla: Prediction: total shitshow come Sept when public realise implication of what’s happening re schools. It’s why #ZeroCOVI… 1 day ago
- RT @OwenJones84: This new comedy show is going to be a hit https://t.co/ytCXpQF454 1 day ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: This is the best obituary you can read. Read it top to bottom, takes 45 seconds. #TrumpPressConference https://t.co/kZ… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com