Posted on August 8, 2010, in Dead Mech Podcast and tagged bible, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Four Weeks To Finished: How To Stop Making Excuses, Start Being Prolific, And Finish Your Novel! is out now! jakebible.com/four-weeks-to-… 54 minutes ago
- You want #scifi. You want #urbanfantasy. You want #horror. You want #writingtip. You want #Mecha. You want #zombies… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Thanks for all the RTs, folks! As always, I appreciate the boost! 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! I took out the trash. NOW I’M COMING FOR YOU! Not really. I got coffee to drink. No time for your drama. Sheesh. 5 hours ago
- There isn’t a moon, asteroid, space station, or planet that can hide a target from the galaxy’s best bounty hunter.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com