Posted on October 17, 2010, in Brain Squeezin's and tagged apocalypse, bible, boogeyman, cannibals, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mythology, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, trolls, unicorns, vampires, werewolves, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! The coffee isn’t brewing fast enough, y’all. NOT FAST ENOUGH! 17 hours ago
- @johnkaufeld @mythwits It was a great time! 17 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #54: The Internet Is Wrong About You! jakebible.com/2017/07/24/wri… https://t.co/CRSF7TkFVN 2 days ago
- Good Morning! I am drinking my coffee and contemplating the return to yard work. The coffee is better than the contemplation. 3 days ago
- @GothamPop Interesting idea. Hmmm... 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com