Posted on October 17, 2010, in Brain Squeezin's and tagged apocalypse, bible, boogeyman, cannibals, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mythology, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, trolls, unicorns, vampires, werewolves, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Brain Squeezin’s!.
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 12 hours ago
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 18 hours ago
- Good Morning! I can say with confidence that no Russians had influence over the making of, nor the drinking of, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Good Morning! Eating peach crumble pie with my coffee. YOU JEALOUS! 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Coffee and more editing. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com