Posted on November 5, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, heartbreak, jake, Jake Bible, magic carpets, mech, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Writing In Suburbia #54: The Internet Is Wrong About You! jakebible.com/2017/07/24/wri… https://t.co/CRSF7TkFVN 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! I am drinking my coffee and contemplating the return to yard work. The coffee is better than the contemplation. 1 day ago
- @GothamPop Interesting idea. Hmmm... 1 day ago
- @dct2209 No sequel, unfortunately. 1 day ago
- @NancyNorthcott Yeah, I’ve got plenty. Plenty. ;) 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com