Posted on November 26, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, Oh, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, Thanksgiving, the humanity!, theology, turkey, undead, war, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @Grumblesprout: I finished 'Roak' tonight, @jakebible , and bought Nebula Risen on the strength of it. A great, fun read with a cast of… 17 hours ago
- RT @QuellaReviews: The Flipside by @jakebible and narrated by @ABWVoiceOvers #Audiobook #Review #4Stars #SciFi #TimeTravel https://t.co/IB0… 4 days ago
- @Grumblesprout Thank ya kindly, sir! 4 days ago
- RT @Grumblesprout: Started Roak by Jake Bible today, and it's a cracker. Great fun. Thanks @jakebible for writing it. #amreading #amreading… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Grumblesprout: I got this, which is free, so seems fair to share it. From Severed Press' military sci-fi powerhouse @jakebible ROAK: Ga… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com