Posted on November 26, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, Oh, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, Thanksgiving, the humanity!, theology, turkey, undead, war, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- @MablesEdward Life is life, man. Just keeps going. 20 hours ago
- @SteveBonaparte1 Ha ha ha ha... 4 days ago
- Good Morning! First full week of work down. Went well, felt good. Time for Saturday morning coffee. 6 days ago
- @slater3d jakebible.com/2019/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
- The End. The Beginning. jakebible.com/2019/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com