Posted on November 26, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, Oh, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, Thanksgiving, the humanity!, theology, turkey, undead, war, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @StuartConover HEALTHSANITY! 21 hours ago
- @PhilRossi YES! 21 hours ago
- Good Morning! No coffee today because HEALTH! And INSANITY! 22 hours ago
- If they’re only talking about bread pudding, I swear I am going to– GODDAMMIT! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: I offer my thoughts, questions and considerations for people wishing to become proper professional writer-types: https://t… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com