Posted on December 10, 2010, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, blizzard, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mystery, mythology, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, snow, social networking, summit, unicorns, vampires, weather, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Good Morning! Grocery shopping then ALL THE WRITING. Onward to the coffee dispenser! 5 hours ago
- @ianjmalone Yep. Gonna be cautious. Got the truck, so unless it’s crazy, I should be good. Thanks! 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Driving back to Chapel Hill today. Getting my coffee on right now in preparation for Interstate Insanity! 1 day ago
- RT @PJ_LeaBookish: Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2018/09/14/fri… via @jakebible 1 day ago
- Good Morning! It’s a cloudy morning. Weird light. Sipping coffee while waiting on storm to get to us. 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com