Posted on December 10, 2010, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, blizzard, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mystery, mythology, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, snow, social networking, summit, unicorns, vampires, weather, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Coffee on a snowy morning. Very nice. 5 days ago
- RT @officedrone841: I just bought the new max rage book by @jakebible I also picked up hellhole. It looks like a bunch of short stories.… 5 days ago
- @adpierce711 Sorry! Just saw this. Try Z-Burbia if you like post-apoc with humor. Or Roak if you dig scifi bounty h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ABWVoiceOvers: I likey! Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel @jakebible… 1 week ago
- RT @severedpress: Max Rage Intergalactic Badass in Twelve Punches To Mars! Out NOW!!! amazon.com/dp/B07L46Z5WG 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com