Posted on December 10, 2010, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, blizzard, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mystery, mythology, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, snow, social networking, summit, unicorns, vampires, weather, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GailZMartin: Checkmate. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalWellness podcast post by @jakebible bit.ly/2eRcTLX 7 hours ago
- Good Morning! The more coffee I drink the smarter I get. I CAN SEE THE FUTURE! 17 hours ago
- @MJCaan Awesome! Thanks! 1 day ago
- RT @KenSchrader4882: Wednesday Reads: Treat your eyes to some awesome from @kalayna @jakebible @AuthorRSBelcher @ToniaBrown1 @1lcolt @diana… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! The coffee is especially good this morning. Especially. Espeeeeeeeeecially. Good. Mmmmm. Yummy. And you can’t have any. Pfftbt 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com