Posted on December 10, 2010, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, blizzard, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mystery, mythology, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, snow, social networking, summit, unicorns, vampires, weather, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GailZMartin: Follow some great writers: @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 8 hours ago
- RT @KenSchrader4882: Sunday Reads: Treat your eyes to some awesome from @Rachel_Aaron @kalayna @MirandaSuri @jakebible @AuthorRSBelcher @To… 18 hours ago
- Good Morning! Forecast does not call for snow. It does call for egg nog coffee, though. …what? Well, maybe you’re l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- @KatieDugger1989 It happens. 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Uh, where’s my coffee? WHERE’S MY COFFEE? Right. Left it in the kitchen. I need more coffee to rememb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com