Posted on December 13, 2010, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on We aren’t always saying what we think we are….
- RT @JeanneAdams: Starving 4 a wkend getaway? Try a #ParanormalSciFiFantasy read frm @DavidBCoe @LAGilman @karenetaylor53 @BishopMOConnell @… 2 weeks ago
- @King_of_N0where Let me know how the game goes! Have fun! 3 weeks ago
- @King_of_N0where Dead Mech? That sounds like a weird book. ;) 3 weeks ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: I don't mention it much since so many of you are not local to me, but I am a co-host of the WNC Writer's Coffeehouse in… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Skinny878: My #bookreview of Prehistoric: A Dinosaur Anthology Vol. 1 from @severedpress Stories by @achorddavid @huntershea1 @jakebibl… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com