Posted on December 13, 2010, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on We aren’t always saying what we think we are….
- RT @BrianRathbone: Books by friends: @scottsigler - EARTHCORE @JakeBible - DEAD MECH @JamieMason_ - THE HIDDEN THINGS @bethrevis - ACROSS… 2 weeks ago
- RT @zackmann: I see @jakebible has several Audible book codes especially for UK audible. Still some US codes too. freeaudiobookcodes.com/books_author.p… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ST_Hoover: Need something to read while you’re trapped at home? Here are some of my favorite authors that I think you should check out:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cliotropic: Advice from a historian in the Boston area: Start keeping a journal today, ideally a hand written one if that’s within your… 3 weeks ago
- Slow And Steady… jakebible.com/2020/03/07/slo… 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com