Posted on December 17, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, cannibals, cave, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, winter, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @sugerobi @AmazonKindle I hope so too. ;) 2 hours ago
- Z-Burbia is on sale for free! WHAT A BARGAIN! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 2 hours ago
- Severed Press has put Z-Burbia on sale for free! FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 5 hours ago
- RT @alexrwhite: Today is the official release day of my book, EVERY MOUNTAIN MADE LOW, in stores everywhere! instagram.com/p/BL-9HKRDTie/ 7 hours ago
- Good Morning! Drinking some coffee and laughing at how folks are freaking out over TWD. You think that was bad? Oh, just you wait! 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com