Posted on December 17, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, cannibals, cave, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, winter, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GailZMartin: Follow some great writers: @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 4 hours ago
- Lookee! amazon.com/dp/B0793TX6CX/ https://t.co/9Mrdf5Zzts 6 hours ago
- @XXraymond Nope. Everyone fell through. Staying put until kids are out of college (another 7 years). 11 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee in belly! Time to fix plumbing and deal with computer shite. Yay... 15 hours ago
- Life before writing... instagram.com/p/BeF7VDTFBaUk… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com