Posted on December 17, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, cannibals, cave, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, winter, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Good Morning! Pouring rain and freezing cold. Coffee don’t fail me now! 4 days ago
- RT @AudioBookRev: #audiobook review of Mega (Mega Series Book 1) by @jakebible read by @NeilHellegers @TantorAudio #Horror #MEG @QuellaRevi… 5 days ago
- RT @iamoscarjones: @jakebible Good day Jake! Great to hear your dulcet tones in my earbuds once again! Thanks for the new episode :) 5 days ago
- Good Morning! Off to the day job! Coffee don’t fail me now! 5 days ago
- Writing In Suburbia #68: Two Questions With Nathan Ballingrud! jakebible.com/2018/11/13/wri… 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com