Posted on December 24, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, hunger, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, serialized fiction, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, winter, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Corruption. Greed. Lust. Politicians on the take. Underground gambling. Sex trafficking. I’m talking about my new n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Hey! You! The person that loves both scifi action adventure and a good police procedural! Have I got a new book for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- I case you missed all my twitterpating yesterday, Galactic Vice is now available! Get the scifi police procedural y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- @johnhornor Ha! I have a teenage daughter of my own, so no deal! ;) 10 hours ago
- Coffee may deserve a co-author credit on this novel... instagram.com/p/BeKzzJ4lQ3bS… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com