Posted on December 31, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Because never before has it mattered so much. instagram.com/p/BLyiFakF9IHI… 19 hours ago
- @UrsulaV Impostor impostor syndrome. It happens. Be brave. 19 hours ago
- Polls just opened. I'm in line. 20 hours ago
- RT @Rockwell_JB: Check out my interview with @Qwillery I talk about stuff! And things! Oh! And SERENGETI! qwillery.blogspot.com/2016/10/interv… 22 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee! Oops, sorry. That should have been Good Morning, Coffee! If you aren’t coffee then fuck off. NO GOOD MORNING TO YOU! 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com