Posted on January 3, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, curse, dead mech, drabble, dragons, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, New Year, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Happy New Year!.
- RT @ZerlinaMaxwell: She is right. 13 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: More than 150 days after her murder, I’m thinking about Breonna Taylor and our calls for justice that haven’t been ans… 16 hours ago
- Did you miss the update yesterday? It’s okay. I understand. You’re busy. Have stuff to do. Whatever… jakebible.substack.com 1 day ago
- The update you have all been waiting for! RIGHT? jakebible.substack.com 1 day ago
- A whole bunch of free goodness is about to drop in the next few weeks! jakebible.substack.com 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com