Posted on January 14, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @outfortune: If you enjoyed my GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO-themed post on @jakebible's blog, you can now own the book for only 99¢! https://t.co/j… 14 hours ago
- Good Morning! I’m drinking coffee and avoiding Walking Dead spoilers. I’ll catch y’all tomorrow! 14 hours ago
- Good Morning! First fire of the season has been achieved! I drank some coffee in its honor. Then I drank some coffee in my honor. 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: HAVERHILL, MA. Come to the library today and get books signed by me, @ChristophGolden @DanPadavona @Rio_Youers Josh Mallerm… 2 days ago
- Sign up before 3:30pm and get access to me reading tonight’s drabble! On VIDEO! IT’S AMAZING! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com