Posted on January 21, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Limited Rewards are going fast! Better back the Lawless Lands Kickstarter soon if you want in! DO IT! kickstarter.com/projects/falst… 2 hours ago
- RT @Bellebooks: Calling all #romance lovers! Make sure you sign up for our #DailyDeals list for a special treat in February! https://t.co/J… 6 hours ago
- Come on, people! Only a few hundred $$$ to go! We’ve got @seananmcguire @HunterFaith @DavidBCoe & me! Let’s do this! kickstarter.com/projects/falst… 8 hours ago
- Back one kickass Kickstarter! Lawless Lands: Tales from the Weird Frontier! kickstarter.com/projects/falst… 11 hours ago
- $700 to go! Do not miss out on this weird west anthology! Some great authors inn this baby! kickstarter.com/projects/falst… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com