Posted on January 23, 2011, in Brain Squeezin's and tagged amazon, apocalypse, baseball, bedbugs, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, kindle, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Good Morning! The coffee is especially good this morning. Especially. Espeeeeeeeeecially. Good. Mmmmm. Yummy. And you can’t have any. Pfftbt 19 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Coffee. That is all. 1 day ago
- Good Morning. No exclamation point. Car may need new transmission. I sure as shit need more coffee. 1 day ago
- @nzbsu Can’t get Sonarr to connect to you now after yesterday’s issues. Help! 2 days ago
- Good Morning. Coffee and editing. The never ending editing. I say kill me now, but that would make all previous editing pointless. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com