Posted on January 28, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mudlub, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia is an unedited, unscripted, uncensored pro writing podcast for other pro writers or those that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Don’t you wish your podcast was cool like mine? YEAH, YOU DO! Check out Writing In Suburbia. A podcast about life a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- I’ll be switching things up in 2018 with the podcast. Gonna start posting interviews I’ve conducted with some amazi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @RCBruno44 Well, okay then. It’ll probably be a couple months before I send out interview invitations, but you are now on the list! Huzzah! 12 hours ago
- @RCBruno44 Starting this year, yes. Shall I add thee to the list of possible guests, Mr. Bruno? :) 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com