Posted on January 30, 2011, in Brain Squeezin's and tagged apocalypse, baked alaska, banana foster, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, dealer, dessert, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, nyquil, podcast, podcasts, ponies, prostitute, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, weed, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @jenvidrich Mmmmm, giant cinnamon roll... 54 minutes ago
- Get exclusive access to weekly video readings! EXCLUSIVE, PEOPLE! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! Today’s coffee is brought to you by WHY THE HELL AM I AWAKE? WHO DID THIS TO ME? THEY NEED TO DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! 3 hours ago
- Because never before has it mattered so much. instagram.com/p/BLyiFakF9IHI… 23 hours ago
- @UrsulaV Impostor impostor syndrome. It happens. Be brave. 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com