Posted on February 2, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged amazon, apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebooks, ereader, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, questionnaire, rainbows, reader, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- The one that started it all! Z-Burbia is free for only a limited time! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 hour ago
- @sugerobi @AmazonKindle I hope so too. ;) 3 hours ago
- Z-Burbia is on sale for free! WHAT A BARGAIN! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 4 hours ago
- Severed Press has put Z-Burbia on sale for free! FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 7 hours ago
- RT @alexrwhite: Today is the official release day of my book, EVERY MOUNTAIN MADE LOW, in stores everywhere! instagram.com/p/BL-9HKRDTie/ 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com