Posted on February 2, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged amazon, apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebooks, ereader, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, questionnaire, rainbows, reader, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Hey you, The Reader! Sound off now!.
- “If you want to write more fiction and publish it consistently, you need to read and heed this book. Jake Bible fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- “I found it engaging, funny, and informative. I was especially struck by the instruction to keep the ideas simple.”… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Thanks for all the RTs and support for Four Weeks To Finished, y’all! 8 hours ago
- RT @ServingWorlds: Jake Bible knows how to write great stories. Jake Bible knows how to write great stories fast. Jake Bible will show YO… 8 hours ago
- @axemanauthor I lie! Paperback is live on Amazon today! 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com