Posted on February 2, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged amazon, apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebooks, ereader, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, questionnaire, rainbows, reader, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Hey you, The Reader! Sound off now!.
- RT @rauhling_bizzle: IT TOOK ALL 50 STATES, THE AMISH, KPOP STANS, 13 OTHER COUNTRIES, WITCHES, ANONYMOUS, THE LGBT COMMUNITY, CELEBRITIES,… 6 hours ago
- RT @DavidForbes: apd tear gassing locals to defend a racist monument and an interstate that was plowed through Black neighborhoods while th… 3 days ago
- RT @robreiner: 105,000 dead. 40,000,000 unemployed. Police murdering African-Americans. You’ve completed you’re mission. You’ve made Americ… 3 days ago
- RT @rmayemsinger: BREAKING: Man who thinks a mask makes him look weak is now hiding in a bunker. 3 days ago
- RT @FaithNaff: The whole "MLK didn't riot and he changed the world" argument falls flat when you consider that a changed world would mean w… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com