Posted on February 9, 2011, in Brain Squeezin's and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- It’s 9:30 at night. Do you know where your Drabble is? jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 hours ago
- My foray into #urbanfantasy is up for pre-order! get you some Black Box Inc! jakebible.com/2017/09/21/bla… 5 hours ago
- First review of Razer Edge is in! amazon.com/dp/B075QCVM5Y/… 7 hours ago
- @Joeinblack Be careful. Don’t get too close! ;) 7 hours ago
- The only one that can save you from Monday is Roak! Razer Edge is out now! jakebible.com/2017/09/20/new… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com