Posted on February 25, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fever, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, Twister, undead, unicorns, willow, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/01/20/fri… 11 hours ago
- RT @MistyMassey: Join the resistance - support small press! @johnhartness @seananmcguire @LAGilman @DavidBCoe @DevonMonk @jakebible https:/… 17 hours ago
- Good Morning! 2nd cup of coffee achieved. Drabble written. Not gonna record it. Gonna write instead. Rainy, dreary day. Need to write. 21 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: WinterReads! #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 21 hours ago
- New Audiobooks- Z-Burbia 7, Roak, & Kaiju Winter! jakebible.com/2017/01/19/new… https://t.co/moOl3w8gZG 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com