Posted on February 25, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fever, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, Twister, undead, unicorns, willow, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @StuartConover HEALTHSANITY! 1 day ago
- @PhilRossi YES! 1 day ago
- Good Morning! No coffee today because HEALTH! And INSANITY! 1 day ago
- If they’re only talking about bread pudding, I swear I am going to– GODDAMMIT! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: I offer my thoughts, questions and considerations for people wishing to become proper professional writer-types: https://t… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com