Posted on February 25, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fever, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, Twister, undead, unicorns, willow, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- My latest audiobook, Black Box Inc., is the shit, y’all. I kid you not. You gotta listen to this baby. So, go do th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- For those of you not yet cool with the ways of the audiobook, this is your chance to get one of mine for free. FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Banking another interview for the podcast. instagram.com/p/BeBISXolRdLM… 5 hours ago
- Audiobooks! I got freakin’ audiobooks, yo. What ya want? Scifi? Horror? Thriller? Space crime? Kaiju? Mechs? Huh, y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Good Morning. While I do have coffee, I don’t have an exclamation point. Just found out that the great writer and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com