Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Have you read Razer Edge? Get on that! Have you reviewed it? GET ON THAT! amazon.com/gp/product/B07… 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! Today I drive 4 hrs and pick up the boy from Chapel Hill. Then drive 4 hrs back. Oh, yes, there will be coffee... 4 hours ago
- Do you like quirky, short films? Oh, have I got quirky for you! jakebible.com/screenplays/ 16 hours ago
- Want a free audiobook? Here’s how ya do it! jakebible.com/audiobooks/lis… 19 hours ago
- RT @TomRaynerFox: @jakebible Also includes a FREE harmonica solo, and reminds you to empty the dishwasher. Boom. 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com