Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on The Mother Load!.
- Good Morning! Coffee is finished. Off to cheer the wife on in her first 5K. Crazy! 13 hours ago
- RT @Bellebooks: Have a #BookHangover after finishing Blood Ghast Blues by Jake Bible? Check out his author page and find your new favorite… 1 day ago
- For all you writerly types that want to up your word count! Four Weeks To Finished: How To Stop Making Excuses, Sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! I have coffee in hand. Well, technically, not in hand since I am typing right now. Hold on… okdbdfkv sjhfdhnwo hand 1 day ago
- RT @VelcroOk: Seriously guys. I cant say it enough. This guy writes the books we acted out with our toys when we were kids lol zombies, sha… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com