Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on The Mother Load!.
- RT @michaelharriot: Just say “nigger” and get it over with. 13 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Publishers should pay authors a separate marketing fee send tweet 19 hours ago
- RT @DamienAWalters: Such a talented man. The Mission is one of the most extraordinary movie scores ever. Rest in peace, sir. 23 hours ago
- RT @AlasdairStuart: A lot of the work I'm doing online at the moment isn't paid so if you like it, and can support it, please chip in. And… 1 day ago
- RT @mcmanlypants: Every Broadway show should be streamed. Big-budget Hollywood versions of Broadway musicals on drive-in screens nationwide… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com