Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on The Mother Load!.
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 18 hours ago
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 23 hours ago
- Good Morning! I can say with confidence that no Russians had influence over the making of, nor the drinking of, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Eating peach crumble pie with my coffee. YOU JEALOUS! 2 days ago
- Good Morning! Coffee and more editing. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com