Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I am back on the coffee! Sweet, sweet coffee! Not too sweet. I mean, I want taste the coffee, not a lot of sugar. … COFFEE! 13 hours ago
- @cj_fritschi I am back on the coffee! I’VE BEEN HEALED! 13 hours ago
- @PhilRossi Yes! 13 hours ago
- @StuartConover HEALTHSANITY! 2 days ago
- @PhilRossi YES! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com