Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Get the latest episode of Writing In Suburbia, my take on being a pro writer in my suburban world. jakebible.com/category/writi… 5 minutes ago
- Writing In Suburbia #54: The Internet Is Wrong About You! Go get you some pro writing tips for your earholes! jakebible.com/category/writi… 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee, picking winners of audiobook codes and signed paperbacks, keeping’ it real. 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! The coffee isn’t brewing fast enough, y’all. NOT FAST ENOUGH! 1 day ago
- @johnkaufeld @mythwits It was a great time! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com