Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Free podcast, people. Just go listen. DON’T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE! jakebible.com/category/writi… 36 minutes ago
- How can you deny yourself an audiobook that has a crack team of misfits made up of a guy with unexplained powers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- My latest audiobook, Black Box Inc., is the shit, y’all. I kid you not. You gotta listen to this baby. So, go do th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- For those of you not yet cool with the ways of the audiobook, this is your chance to get one of mine for free. FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Banking another interview for the podcast. instagram.com/p/BeBISXolRdLM… 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com