Posted on February 25, 2011, in What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, David Moody, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, ebook, escape, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, james melzer, Jeremy C. Shipp, keeps, Matt Wallace, mech, melzer, mummies, Mur Lafferty, mythology, novel, podcasts, rainbows, S.G. Browne, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, summit, the mother load, tyrants, undead, unicorns, Wayne Simmons, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! The coffee is especially good this morning. Especially. Espeeeeeeeeecially. Good. Mmmmm. Yummy. And you can’t have any. Pfftbt 21 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Coffee. That is all. 1 day ago
- Good Morning. No exclamation point. Car may need new transmission. I sure as shit need more coffee. 1 day ago
- @nzbsu Can’t get Sonarr to connect to you now after yesterday’s issues. Help! 2 days ago
- Good Morning. Coffee and editing. The never ending editing. I say kill me now, but that would make all previous editing pointless. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com