Posted on March 11, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, boom, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, mech, mudlub, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, tickety, tock, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! I have devoured cereal. And two cups of coffee. But, CEREAL! #cornflakelife 1 day ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/05/26/fri… 2 days ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 2 days ago
- Good Morning! Coffee is finished. I should probably eat something before I get to work or the typos will be epic. *twitch* 2 days ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Checkmate. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalWellness podcast post by @jakebible bit.ly/2eRcTLX 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com