Posted on March 11, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, boom, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, mech, mudlub, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, tickety, tock, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- @paulGtremblay Ours too! Both of them! Strange shit in quarantine life, man... 6 days ago
- @FaithNaff Happy Birthday!!! 1 week ago
- RT @FaithNaff: ***ANNOUNCEMENT*** My books are coming off of Amazon and will be available to read for free at wattpad.com/user/FaithNaff. Y… 2 weeks ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: I’m still writing, still podcasting my work for free, and posting commercial free YT videos of my audiobooks. Need a dis… 2 weeks ago
- #unfiltered #seriouslyitsunfiltered instagram.com/p/B_3IxcXAej4b… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com