Posted on March 27, 2011, in The Americans Podcast and tagged apocalypse, bible, biochrome, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the americans, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I am drinking my coffee and contemplating the return to yard work. The coffee is better than the contemplation. 1 day ago
- @GothamPop Interesting idea. Hmmm... 1 day ago
- @dct2209 No sequel, unfortunately. 1 day ago
- @NancyNorthcott Yeah, I’ve got plenty. Plenty. ;) 1 day ago
- Good Morning! I have had two cups of coffee, so I guess I should go do yard work and bleed a ton since I’ll be dealing with locust trees. :) 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com