Posted on April 8, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, Jake Bible, keeps, man, mech, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- @ABWVoiceOvers Wrap your belly in acoustic foam. Like three layers. 12 hours ago
- Good Morning! All the coffee and all the words. That is all. 13 hours ago
- @ABWVoiceOvers The voice can only handle so much... 13 hours ago
- RT @slater3d: Coffee, tea, soda typically costs more than $1, and gives mere minutes of satisfaction. For only $.99 you can have hours of l… 13 hours ago
- RT @bergopolis: I don’t have good #ShareYourRejection stories. I’m a grinder. I’ve been grinding my entire career. Disappointments are oppo… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com