Posted on April 10, 2011, in Brain Squeezin's and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Grindstone 02- Villains!.
- RT @DavidForbes: Asheville: business as usual, right into the grave. #avlnews #avlgov 4 hours ago
- RT @NMamatas: The choice isn't between keeping schools closed, or opening them. The choice is between keeping schools closed, or closing th… 4 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace *whispers* I already do. *blows kiss* 4 hours ago
- @chronodisplaced Do what you can, when you can. Feel zero guilt when you can’t. 9 hours ago
- RT @angiecthomas: Your weekly reminder that teachers should be paid more. 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com