Posted on April 22, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Second cup of coffee is in hand and I’m rip-roaring ready to write all the motherfucking words! ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING WORDS! 6 hours ago
- Severed Press has put Z-Burbia on sale for free! FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 17 hours ago
- It’s almost my birthday, so my gift to you is Z-Burbia! For FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 20 hours ago
- The one that started it all! Z-Burbia is free for only a limited time! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 23 hours ago
- @sugerobi @AmazonKindle I hope so too. ;) 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com