Posted on April 22, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GailZMartin: Follow some great writers: @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @jakebible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 8 hours ago
- Corruption. Greed. Murder. Mayhem. Space crime is alive and well in the new audiobook "Galactic Vice"! jakebible.com/audiobooks/gal… 11 hours ago
- Get the latest audiobook from the mind of Jake Bible. Which is me. I’m Jake Bible. This shit came from my mind. Go… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- The audiobook you need right this very second is titled "Galactic Vice". Here, let me help you with a link. I’m a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Galactic Vice is ready for your earholes! Go get the audiobook now! NOW! jakebible.com/audiobooks/gal… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com