Posted on April 29, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- @Joeinblack Be careful. Don’t get too close! ;) 23 minutes ago
- The only one that can save you from Monday is Roak! Razer Edge is out now! jakebible.com/2017/09/20/new… 1 hour ago
- I tell it like it is…as seen by a writer living in a subdivision. Writing In Suburbia is a free monthly podcast! jakebible.com/category/writi… 4 hours ago
- Free 100 word fiction every Friday! A new story each week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 7 hours ago
- Good Morning! The coffee is delicious and it is Monday. Digging one of those. 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com