Posted on May 6, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, men, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- @SteveBonaparte1 Ha ha ha ha... 2 days ago
- Good Morning! First full week of work down. Went well, felt good. Time for Saturday morning coffee. 4 days ago
- @slater3d jakebible.com/2019/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
- The End. The Beginning. jakebible.com/2019/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
- New year, new job. Self-employment is highly overrated (and underpaid). 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com