Posted on May 6, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, juniper, keeps, mech, men, mudlub, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, willow, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Happy Book Birthday to Black Box Inc.! The #urbanfantasy novel you’ve always needed and now want! WANT IT! amazon.com/Black-Box-Inc-… 19 minutes ago
- RT @SunSoar25: Check out my #review of #BlackBoxInc. by @jakebible! Like Harry Dresden & Dean Winchester? Meet Chase Lawter! https://t.co/n… 27 minutes ago
- It’s the book birthday of Black Box Inc.! get yourself some new #urbanfantasy now! NOW! amazon.com/Black-Box-Inc-… 3 hours ago
- Happy Book Birthday To Black Box Inc.! jakebible.com/2017/10/20/hap… https://t.co/eahASIaiV1 4 hours ago
- RT @dougibson: #avlbook twitter.com/jakebible/stat… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com