Posted on May 20, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, FANATICON, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/10/21/fri… https://t.co/miq7Gp7NoZ 1 hour ago
- RT @Malaprops: Oh, just a Pulitzer Prize-winning author in our midst....No. Big. Deal. 😊 Thanks for stopping in @Isabelwilkerson !! https:/… 1 hour ago
- Weekly video readings of the Friday Night Drabble Party! Monthly video readings of the latest WIP! Sign up now! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 5 hours ago
- Only a couple hours before the weekly newsletter goes out! Get access to my video reading of tonight’s drabble! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 6 hours ago
- @jenvidrich Mmmmm, giant cinnamon roll... 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com