Posted on May 27, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia #44:@Checkmate jakebible.com/2016/10/27/wri… https://t.co/XtxRl4eHhf 4 hours ago
- Checkmate: a #HoldOnToTheLight post jakebible.com/2016/10/27/che… 6 hours ago
- Good Morning! I have coffee! BIRTHDAY COFFEE! It tastes better than non-birthday coffee because of the impending demise of my mortality. 10 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: Now available in one discounted collection, the Jurassic Dead Omnibus Edition includes all three novels in the... https:/… 23 hours ago
- Good Morning! Second cup of coffee is in hand and I’m rip-roaring ready to write all the motherfucking words! ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING WORDS! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com