Posted on June 17, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, More tentacles, mummies, mummy, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tentacles, tentacles galore!, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It’s Friday, so that means a new drabble tonight! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out! jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! I have coffee and said goodbye to the Fam. They're off to Arkansas, leaving me alone with the dogs and a new Echo Dot. Uh-oh. 3 hours ago
- @KatieDugger1989 Mt. Dew? Damn. That’s hardcore. 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee and reordering checks. This is SUBURBIA! 1 day ago
- RT @ScifiandScary: Reading another @jakebible book. I think he's another author gradually making his way onto my VERY short shortlist of tr… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com