Posted on June 17, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, More tentacles, mummies, mummy, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tentacles, tentacles galore!, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @Skinny878: Who doesn't love a good #zombie #horror story? BLOODS, BRAINS & BULLETS from newcomers @banshee_press w/talestales0 by @dave… 13 hours ago
- RT @kateleth: Nobody’s more casually cruel than nerds who think they’re the cool kids now. 1 week ago
- RT @brians_books: briansbookblog.com/mega-by-jake-b… I read this years ago but had to revisit it since @TantorAudio released it with @NeilHellegers a… 1 week ago
- RT @KenSchrader4882: Saturday Reads: Treat your eyes to some awesome from @KameronHurley @Rachel_Aaron @kalayna @MirandaSuri @jakebible @Au… 1 month ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: My buddy @jakebible also has two free audiobooks if zombie apocalypse with undead mech warriors is more your thing... T… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com