Posted on June 17, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, More tentacles, mummies, mummy, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tentacles, tentacles galore!, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MistyMassey: Join the resistance - support small press! @johnhartness @seananmcguire @LAGilman @DavidBCoe @DevonMonk @jakebible https:/… 6 hours ago
- Good Morning! 2nd cup of coffee achieved. Drabble written. Not gonna record it. Gonna write instead. Rainy, dreary day. Need to write. 10 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: WinterReads! #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 10 hours ago
- New Audiobooks- Z-Burbia 7, Roak, & Kaiju Winter! jakebible.com/2017/01/19/new… https://t.co/moOl3w8gZG 1 day ago
- Dammit. I listend to that song from Moana. Now that’s in my head. I have a feeling what I write today will have a Disney feel to it. *shrug* 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com