Posted on June 17, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, More tentacles, mummies, mummy, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tentacles, tentacles galore!, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I am drinking egg nog coffee out of a stolen mug. BECAUSE YOU CAN’T TAME ME! 10 hours ago
- RT @S_Shane_Thomas: 5* #Bookreview for Mech Corps by @jakebible @abwvoiceovers #Space #Robots #Aliens and #Guns make great #scifi https:/… 10 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/12/15/fri… https://t.co/tOBQPiAH6c 1 day ago
- Free fiction. Let me say that again, but louder. FREE FICTION! How’s that? Got your attention? Sign up for my maili… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- You want free fiction every single week? Want to get it without lifting a finger? Then sign up for my mailing list… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com