Posted on June 17, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, More tentacles, mummies, mummy, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tentacles, tentacles galore!, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @itsJeffTiedrich: am I understanding this correctly? covid-19 is so deadly that Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen had to be released from… 11 minutes ago
- RT @stoodle: The speed we went from “Teachers are underappreciated, we should pay them triple!” to “Get in the classroom and watch the chil… 13 minutes ago
- RT @Phillipasoo: Cancel culture: If you are “cancelled” but do not wish to be, you must WORK to EARN back people’s respect by owning up to… 14 minutes ago
- RT @bethrevis: As a North Carolinian, I watched Thom Tillis run a campaign that heavily focused on "across the aisle" and how he'd work wit… 45 minutes ago
- RT @NBallingrud: I'm a day late (I'm always late), but happy book birthday to @paulGtremblay. Survivor Song is the perfect horror novel for… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com