Posted on June 17, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, More tentacles, mummies, mummy, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, tentacles, tentacles galore!, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- @Ray10Rob Ha! That’d be cool. Aldi is a grocery store chain, so you have to shop there to get it. 1 hour ago
- RT @officedrone841: Its going to be a long night lol So excited. The Savageside is out. Book 2. Its a fun series by @jakebible https://t.… 1 hour ago
- @Ray10Rob Aldi fair trade dark roast. Cheap and very good. 12 hours ago
- The Savageside is here! amazon.com/gp/product/B07… 12 hours ago
- RT @slater3d: New from @jakebible is the sequel to the crazy fun novel The Flipside, called The Savageside. amazon.com/dp/B07JFJ11D5/… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com