Posted on July 1, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mummies, mummy, novel, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @amyspitalnick: Wait, so Trump gave a speech about how we’re trying to wipe out history and our founders while we were all watching... H… 10 hours ago
- RT @Twitter: You can have an edit button when everyone wears a mask 2 days ago
- @paul_e_cooley The HORROR! 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: A public statement from myself and @marysangiovanni regarding Matt Hayward, Poltergeist Press and Kelli Owen: https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @LunchLadiesBC: Max Rage: Twelve Punches To Mars! by Jake Bible buff.ly/2UBgxxF @amazon @jakebible @severedpress #scifi #book… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com