Posted on July 8, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, ghosts, haints, haunted house, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, pools, rainbows, real estate, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spooks, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @severedpress: Now available in one discounted collection, the Jurassic Dead Omnibus Edition includes all three novels in the... https:/… 5 hours ago
- Good Morning! Second cup of coffee is in hand and I’m rip-roaring ready to write all the motherfucking words! ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING WORDS! 14 hours ago
- Severed Press has put Z-Burbia on sale for free! FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 day ago
- It’s almost my birthday, so my gift to you is Z-Burbia! For FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 day ago
- The one that started it all! Z-Burbia is free for only a limited time! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com