Posted on September 9, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Trying to get that novel done? Trying to find the time to write? Need to write faster? Get Four Weeks To Finished a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- I write a novel a month and now I’ve written a nonfiction book about how I do that! Get Four Weeks To Finished now! amzn.to/2K771LL 5 hours ago
- @iamoscarjones I use Pages. 6 hours ago
- Want to learn some of my tricks and secrets to being a prolific writer? Get Four Weeks To Finished: How To Stop Mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Four Weeks To Finished: How To Stop Making Excuses, Start Being Prolific, And Finish Your Novel! is out now! amzn.to/2K771LL 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com